Friday, April 26, 2013

Dot-A-Dot Tractor

I came across some adorable vehicle templates from learncreatelove.com. For our project, I chose the back hoe, since D is really into "diggers" and construction these days.
Painted & Dry, just waiting to be cut out

I decided we would use it a bit differently than they suggested.

We had just received our Dot-A-Dot markers in the mail and I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to have D try them out. I printed out the template and let him go to town. He enjoyed banging down the markers as hard as he could and painting his hands. I had to help him focus on specific areas so that all the parts were covered.

Once he was done, I cut out each part and glued them to a piece of construction paper. When Daddy came home that night, he showed it off. He was pretty proud of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment